English as a Second Language: Epstein Campus
Learn More about Bucks' ESL Program
This summer, all ESL courses will be online. Now you can learn English from anywhere!
Our non-credit ESL classes provide adult, non-native speakers of English the opportunity to improve their English language skills in order to advance in the workplace or to communicate effectively as a member of the community.
The Continuing Education Department offers Beginning, Intermediate and Advanced classes that include coursework in all four domains of English – reading, writing, speaking and listening and are designed to increase proficiency in the English Language. In addition, we offer writing classes that focus on the grammar, structure, and content of sentences, paragraphs and short essays.
Classes are offered during the day and evening. Students can take advantage of our small classroom setting and our hands-on professional instructors who are there every step of the way, helping each student reach their goals. Learn to communicate in English in a warm friendly environment at Bucks County Community College.
- Students are grouped according to their current ability after taking a placement assessment.
- Tuition is $325 for each level's full 45 hours of instruction.
- Textbooks are NOT INCLUDED.
- Classes are 9 weeks long.
- Morning and evening classes are available.
- Courses are offered fall, spring and summer semesters.
- Certificate awarded upon successful completion of each level.
Summer 2020 Placement Testing
To schedule an online placement test & interview, please email email@example.com
- To register call 215-968-8409.
- Register early! Get $20 off each class you register for by Friday, May 22, 2020
- Seats are limited! Students are registered on a “first come, first serve” basis
- Registration Deadline: Friday, May 29, 2020
- Registrations will not be accepted after the first class
PLEASE NOTE: TEXTBOOKS ARE NOT INCLUDED. STUDENTS WILL BE THE INFORMATION ON HOW TO ORDER THE BOOK DURING REGISTRATION.
REFUND POLICY: Student withdrawal from enrollment and non-credit ESL course refund procedure: In the event, a course is canceled by the College (usually because of low enrollment), every attempt will be made to enroll you in another course or a full refund of your tuition will be issued. There is a $25 non-refundable withdrawal charge if you cancel your enrollment in a course. Your request must be received by phone or in person five (5) working days prior to the course starting date in order to receive a refund. Course refunds WILL NOT BE MADE AFTER THE START OF A CLASS.
If you have any questions or you would like more information about our non-credit ESL Classes, please contact Denise Alexander at 215-968-8413 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
CLASSES BEGIN June 3, 2020
For information on the days and times of classes, click here