Mind Edge x Bucks
About Mind Edge
Whether you are looking to expand your skill set, earn professional credits, or learn something new, our online professional development courses and certificates pair perfectly with a busy schedule. Courses are self-paced and online, accessible from anywhere and available on mobile. Browse content categories by clicking on the tiles below.
Ed2Go x Bucks
Our instructor-facilitated online courses are informative, fun, convenient, and highly interactive. Our instructors are famous for their ability to create warm and supportive communities of learners. It's no wonder that many long-lasting friendships have formed in our lively and intelligent discussion areas. All courses run for six weeks (with a two-week grace period at the end). Courses are project-oriented and include lessons, quizzes, hands-on assignments, discussion areas, supplementary links, and more. You can complete any of these courses entirely from your home or office and at any time of the day or night.
Career Training Programs
Bucks County Community College, in partnership with ed2go Online Career Training Courses, offers online, open enrollment, self-paced programs designed to provide the skills necessary to acquire professional level positions for many in-demand occupations.
Our programs are designed by a team of professionals from each respective field, who work to provide the most effective web-based learning experience available today. Instructors/mentors are actively involved in your online learning experience. They respond to any questions or concerns, as well as encouraging and motivating you to succeed.
Each program includes a set of lessons and evaluations; grades are a combination of the instructor/mentor's evaluation of students' work and computer graded tests. We know you'll appreciate the quality as well as the convenience of anytime, anywhere.
- Open enrollment - register at any time.
- Financing available for students who need assistance.
- Instructors for one-on-one assistance.
- All materials are shipped directly to you upon registration.
- Most courses designed to be completed in 90-180 days.
- BCCC certificate of completion upon successful completion of the program!
LERN x Bucks
Skills for the 21st Century
Get skills for the 21st century. Demonstrate your knowledge. Boost your productivity and your organization’s bottom line.
- Online learning is easy. It’s fun!
- Participate anytime day or evening, from any computer.
- Most courses are offered 4 times a year.
- Classes start the first Monday of the month.
- Internet access with Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari web browser.
- Audio software such as Windows Media, Real, Quicktime, or Flash
- Speakers to listen to audio.
For information and course descriptions, go to www.LERN.org/ugotclass. To register for LERN classes, call 215-968-8409. All LERN classes are held on line.