Step 1: Application
Apply for Admissions to Bucks
The type of student you are will determine your specific admissions requirements. Read the following statements to determine which type of student you will be while attending Bucks.
Tailor-fit Admissions for Every Type of Student
- I am about to graduate or have recently graduated from high school
- I am currently in high school and want to complete college credits at my high school
- I am currently in high school and want to complete college credits at Bucks
- I graduated high school a few years ago and would like to further my career or finish my degree
- I want to transfer the credits or degree I earned to Bucks
- I am currently a student at another college or university and would like to earn credits at Bucks to transfer to my home institution
- I am not seeking a degree but would like to attend college courses
- I am a foreign national seeking an F-1 visa.
- I have served my country and would like to apply for veterans benefits
Basic Steps To Admission:
You must complete a FREE application and obtain a student number as your first step.
Have you received your student number? Then you're ready to take your assessment tests or receive exemptions/waivers
3ADVISING, REGISTRATION, AND ORIENTATION
Have you taken your assessment tests or received an exemption or waiver? Then you're ready to start your Orientation. You should also reserve a seat at a Welcome Event.
You must pay your balance by its due date to avoid being dropped from your courses.
*Other non-US citizens, legally in the United States as permanent residents, asylees, or other-visa holders, should send a copy of their issued documents when applying for consideration of tuition rate. Note that all visa holders, those in non-immigrant status, are not eligible for in-county/state tuition. Documents can be scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or copies can be delivered to any campus.