Duquesne University Contact Information
School of Pharmacy Articulation 2+4 Agreement
- TERMS OF THE AGREEMENT
- Apply to Duquesne by January 15th of the year of graduation.
- 4 Bucks students will be chosen. Duquesne reserves the right to accept more students if space allows.
- Students will have two weeks to deposit, once accepted, to reserve a space in the program.
- Students should complete BIOL121, BIOL122, CHEM121, CHEM122, CHEM221, CHEM222, PHYS106, MATH140, MATH115, Art/Humanities core, COMP110, COMP111. These Pre-pharmacy courses can be accomplished in the Biology, Biomedical, Chemistry and Biotechnology major.
- Biomedical Science (A.S. 1105) to Doctor of Pharmacy.
- Have completed an Associate Degree in Biology, Biomedical Science, Chemistry or Biotechnology.
- Students need to successfully pass the PCAT exam with a preference given to students with a score of a 375 or higher.
- Earned a minimum of a "C" or higher in all Bucks courses.
- Maintain a minimum overall GPA of 2.5 or better. Preference will be given to students with a 3.0 or higher cumulative GPA, and a 3.0 GPA or higher in all math and science courses.
- Participate in an interview process at Duquense University.
- Submit a letter of recommendation form a faculty member or advisor from Bucks.
- Provide evidence of leadership potential and commitment to the pharmacy profession.