Saint Joseph’s University Contact Information
Saint Joseph's University
5600 City Avenue
Phialdelphia, Pa 19131
Saint Joseph's University acquired the University of the Sciences on June 1 2022. Detalis and a revised transfer agreement for Bucks County students is underway. Because of this merger of the two Universities, there are many more programs available at Saint Joseph's University than what is listed below. For a full list of undergraduate programs, please visit https://www.sju.edu/degree-programs/undergraduate.
Bucks County transfer students can also pursue Block Transfer, where the student's entire Associate's Degree can count towards 85% of the General Education program at St. Joe's. Students can transfer into the Traditional full-time daytime program or the Adult Learner program, offered online, part-time, and has accelerated 8-week classes. St. Joe's Transfer Admissions Counselors are available to meet individually with transfer students to discuss program details for St. Joe's majors as well as previous University of the Sciences majors now offered through St. Joe's. 610-660-1300 or email@example.com.
- Saint Joseph's University Scholarships
- Merit Scholarships (Full-time, fall and spring only): renewable contingent on maintaining a 3.0 GPA at SJU.
- 2.75 - 2.99 GPA: $6,500
- 3.00 - 3.24 GPA: $8,500
- 3.25 - 3.49 GPA: $15,000
- 3.50 - 3.75 GPA: $19,000
- 3.75 and higher: $22,000
- Additional $2,000 per year for PTK members.
Agreement / Transfer Information
Dual Admissions Partnership Agreement
The Agreement is between Bucks County Community College and Saint Joseph’s University’s Undergraduate Day Division. Eligible students must fulfill the following requirements:
- Be in an approved Bucks Associate Degree majors.
- Sign the Intent Form before completing 30 transferable college level credits. Students who have previously attended SJU can be eligible for Dual Admission if they have left SJU on good academic standing.
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.5 (3.0 GPA or higher for Education majors).
- Full-time students entering the Undergraduate Day Program with third year status (60 credits, 20 courses) typically will complete the bachelor's degree in four regular terms (fall, spring) if they follow the program guides and General Education Program.
- Apply to Saint Joseph's University within one year of graduation.
- A.A. in Art and Art History (1201) to B.A. in Art
- A.S. in Biology (1003) to B.A. in Biology
- A.S. in Biomedical Sciences (1105) to B.A. in Interdisciplinary Health Services
- A.A. in Business Administration (1009) to B.B.A. in Accounting, Business Administration, Business Intelligence and Analytics, Entertainment Marketing, Family Business and Entrepreneurship, Finance, Food Marketing, International Business, Leadership Ethics and Organizational Sustainability, Managing Home Capital, Marketing, Pharmaceutical Marketing, Risk Management and Insurance, and Sport Marketing.
- A.S. in Chemistry (1004) to B.A. in Chemistry
- A.A. in Communication Studies (1120) to B.A. in Communications Studies
- A.A. in Criminal Justice (1189) to a B.A. in Criminal Justice
- A.A. in Criminal Justice (4192) to B.A. in Elementary Education Pre K - 4
- A.A. in English (1200) to B.A. in English
- A.S. in Environmental Science (1188) to B.S. in Environmental Science
- A.S. in Health Science (1180) to B.A. in Interdisciplinary Health Services
- A.A. in History (1196) to a B.A. in History
- A.A. in Journalism (1145) to a B.A. in English: Journalism
- A.S. in Mathematics (1006) to a B.A. in Mathematics
- A.A in Psychology Interpersonal (1183) to a B.A. in Psychology
- A.A. in Psychology Pre-professional (1060) to a B.A. in Psychology
- A.S. in Science (1117) to a B.A. in Biology, Chemistry and Environmental Science
- A.A. in Social Science (1159) to a B.A in Sociology and Political Science