Saint Joseph’s University Contact Information
Saint Joseph's University
5600 City Avenue
Phialdelphia, Pa 19131
Saint Joseph’s University offers many opportunities for Bucks County Community College students to graduate from SJU:
- Traditional Undergraduate Admissions for students seeking a full-time undergraduate experience during the day. Contact Undergraduate Admissions for more information.
- The College of Professional and Liberal Studies is for the Adult Learner seeking part-time or more flexible course options offered during the day, evening, Saturday, accelerated, and online for more than 20 programs and certificate options in the Arts & Sciences. Contact CPLS for more information.
- Haub Degree Completion for the Adult Learner looking to complete a Business Degree from an AASCB accredited institution with flexible class schedules during the day, evening, and online. Contact HDC for more information.
- Saint Joseph’s University is proud to offer several Online Programs, such as Online Master’s Degrees, Online Bachelor’s Degrees, and Online Graduate Certificates in Business, Leadership, Liberal Studies, Criminal Justice, Health Services and Education.
- Saint Joseph's University Scholarships
- Merit Scholarships (Full-time, fall and spring only): renewable contingent on maintaining a 3.0 GPA at SJU.
- 2.75 - 2.99 GPA: $6,500
- 3.00 - 3.24 GPA: $8,500
- 3.25 - 3.49 GPA: $15,000
- 3.50 - 3.75 GPA: $19,000
- 3.75 and higher: $22,000
- Additional $2,000 per year for PTK members.
Agreement / Transfer Information
Dual Admissions Partnership Agreement
The Agreement is between Bucks County Community College and Saint Joseph’s University’s Undergraduate Day Division. Eligible students must fullfill the following requirements:
- Be in an approved Bucks Associate Degree majors.
- Sign the Intent Form before completing 30 transferable college level credits. Students who have previously attended SJU can be eligible for Dual Admission if they have left SJU on good academic standing.
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.5 (3.0 GPA or higher for Education majors).
- Full-time students entering the Undergraduate Day Program with third year status (60 credits, 20 courses) typically will complete the bachelor's degree in four regular terms (fall, spring) if they follow the program guides and General Education Program.
- Apply to Saint Joseph's University within one year of graduation.
- A.A. in Art and Art History (1201) to B.A. in Art
- A.S. in Biology (1003) to B.A. in Biology
- A.S. in Biomedical Sciences (1105) to B.A. in Interdisciplinary Health Services
- A.A. in Business Administration (1009) to B.B.A. in Accounting, Business Administration, Business Intelligence and Analytics, Entertainment Marketing, Family Business and Entrepreneurship, Finance, Food Marketing, International Business, Leadership Ethics and Organizational Sustainability, Managing Home Capital, Marketing, Pharmaceutical Marketing, Risk Management and Insurance, and Sport Marketing.
- A.S. in Chemistry (1004) to B.A. in Chemistry
- A.A. in Communication Studies (1120) to B.A. in Communications Studies
- A.A. in Criminal Justice (1189) to a B.A. in Criminal Justice
- A.A. in Criminal Justice (4192) to B.A. in Elementary Education Pre K - 4
- A.A. in English (1200) to B.A. in English
- A.S. in Environmental Science (1188) to B.S. in Environmental Science
- A.S. in Health Science (1180) to B.A. in Interdisciplinary Health Services
- A.A. in History (1196) to a B.A. in History
- A.A. in Journalism (1145) to a B.A. in English: Journalism
- A.S. in Mathematics (1006) to a B.A. in Mathematics
- A.A in Psychology Interpersonal (1183) to a B.A. in Psychology
- A.A. in Psychology Pre-professional (1060) to a B.A. in Psychology
- A.S. in Science (1117) to a B.A. in Biology, Chemistry and Environmental Science
- A.A. in Social Science (1159) to a B.A in Sociology and Political Science