Academic and Corporate Partnership Manager
320 N. Dupont Highway
New Castle, DE 19720
Phone: (302) 356-6991
Upcoming Opportunties to Connect
Wilmington University works with Bucks County Community College to provide affordable degree options close to home. With programs offered 100% online and at multiple locations in Delaware and New Jersey, WilmU makes it convenient to earn a bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral degree.
Benefits of transferring from Bucks to WilmU include:
- Guaranteed admission to Wilmington University
- Easy transfer of your entire Bucks associate degree, up to 90 credits
- An application fee waiver that saves you $35
- A Renewable Transfer Scholarship that saves you up to $4,500
Guaranteed Admission Agreement
Under this Guaranteed Admission Agreement, students enrolled in an associate degree program at Bucks will be conditionally admitted into a related bachelor's degree program at Wilmington University and have the application fee waived. Students will enter Wilmington University into that related program as a junior, without having to complete any additional general education courses beyond the Associate degree, on the condition the student:
- Graduates from Bucks with an Associate degree and a minimum GPA of 2.0.
- Enrolls in a Wilmington University program within one year of the Bucks graduation.
- Does not attend another institution between the time they graduate from Bucks and enroll at Wilmington University.
- Completes other regular admission requirements as determined by Wilmington University.
The following will also apply to students under this agreement:
- Students can transfer up to 90 college level credits with a C or better.
- 30 credits must be taken at Wilmington University (online or on-campus). These 30 credits will be upper-level courses. Students transferring to a related Wilmington University Bachelor's degree will transfer the entire associate degree and may transfer additional applicable credits, up to a total of 90 credits.
- Students who change their field of study may be required to take appropriate pre-requisite courses either at Bucks or Wilmington University.
NOTE: Students who do not complete an Associate degree from Bucks, will not be granted automatic admission to Wilmington University and must apply under the regular transfer admission process.