Widener University Contact InformationCrina DrayerAssociate Director of Transfer AdmissionsWidener UniversityOne University PlaceChester, PA firstname.lastname@example.org
- Widener University Home Page
- Widener University Transfer Admission
- Widener University Online Programs
Widener Articulation Agreements
- Bucks Associate of Fine Arts in Cinema Video Production (1181) and Communication Studies (1120) to Widener University's Digital Media Informatics
- Bucks Associats of Arts in Social Work (1130) to Widener Univesrity's Bachelor's of Social Work
The benefits of these agreements, students have the following obligations.
- Complete one of the above associate degree programs at Bucks County Community College as specified in the program-to-program Transfer Guides. Courses not included in this document will be evaluated by Widener Universityon a course-by-course basis.
- Courses completed at Bucks County Community College with a minimum grade of “C” will transfer.
- Meet all applicable Widener University requirements and deadlines pertaining to application for admission and payment of tuition and fees. Bucks students must demonstrate a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.00 for admissions consideration.
- Once at Widener University, students who transfer under the terms of this agreement are responsible for meeting requirements in their major field of study, and any other curriculum requirements applying to all Widener University students, that were in effect at Widener University at the time of their admission to Widener University. These students will abide by the policies and procedures, and any revisions, that apply to all Widener University students.
This agreement provides the following benefits for eligible students.e
- Following the terms of this agreement, as outlined in the above Transfer Guides, students who complete one of the above associate degree programs will be admitted to Widener University, assured junior status in the Bachelor's Degree, and assured transfer credit as indicated in the Transfer Guides. This will generally allow a full-time student to complete the requirements for the Bachelors Degree within four regular semesters, providing the student appropriately schedules and successfully completes (without repeating courses) the remaining courses at Widener University.
- For the Fine Arts and Hospitality agreements, a maximum of 64 credits can be transferred to Widener University. For the Social Work Agreement, a maximum of 75 credits can be transferred to Widener.
- Students transferring under this agreement will be eligible for financial aid, housing, and merit scholarships on the same basis as other Widener University transfer students. Students may contact the Office of Admissions for current merit scholarship award amounts.
- The application fee will be waived for students covered under this agreement.
- Bucks course credits earned through Prior Learning Assessment for which no course grade is listed on a transcript are evaluated on an individual basis.