Thomas Jefferson University Contact Information
Course Equivalents/Prerequisite Coursework
Jefferson Center City has provided a path to admission to students who desire to transfer from Bucks County Community College.
- Have all prerequisite course work must be completed prior to enrollment at Jefferson. See course equivalents above.
- Students must have earned at least a C in all prerequisite coursework, with higher grades in science coursework.
- Students may not have a criminal or disciplinary record.
- An interview at Jefferson is a required part of the admission process.
- Please contact Transfer Services (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further details and next steps.