Rosemont College Contact Information
Admissions Rosemont College
1400 Montgomery Ave.
Rosemont, PA 19010
Phone: (800) 331-0708
- Transfer Scholarships
|Scholarship amounts for 2014|
- Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship for $3,000 with proof of membership.
Dual Admission Agreement
Students who complete the designated Associate degree program (see guides below) with a minimum GPA of a 2.0 will be guaranteed admission with third year (junior) status. Students may complete the requirements for the Bachelor's degree within two years of full-time study as long as courses are not repeated and class scheduling is done appropriately.
Additional eligibility requirements and incentives:
- Submit the Rosemont Intent Formbefore completing 45 college level credits, including those from other colleges attended.
- Application fee will be waievd.
- Scholarship available (See scholarship section above).
- Achieve a C or better in courses for transferability.
The following guides are available and are designated under the agreement:
- Business Administration (AA. 1009) to Business (BA)
- Communication Studies (AA. 1120) to Communication (BA)
- Fine Art (AA. 1001) to Studio Arts (BA or BFA)
- Liberal Arts: Psychology Pre-Professional (AA. 1060) to Psychology (BA)
- Liberal Arts: Social Science (AA. 1059) to Sociology (BS)