Upcoming Opportunities to Connect
Charting the Path to the BSN: The Ins and Outs of Transfer Nursing
- Tuesday April 18, 2023 at 6:00pm
- Online Event (link sent upon registration)
- Register Here: https://slate.neumann.edu/register/?id=aa25998b-1f9b-451f-a8fa-fb5a4832a992
Demystifying the Transfer Process
- Wednesday April 19, 2023 at 6:00pm
- Online Event (link sent upon registration)
- Register Here: https://slate.neumann.edu/register/?id=c5f73d50-402d-49bf-914b-882d27e5f962
- Neumann University Scholarships
- Dual Admission Scholarships: for students who will be enrolled in 12 or more credits per semester. The below scholarships do not apply to those students who choose the accelerated baccalaurette degree program opens that are sponsored by the Division of Adult and Professional Studies.
- 3.5 - 4.0 GPA $13,000.00
- 2.5 - 3.499 GPA $11,000.00
- 2.0 - 2.499 GPA $9,000.00
Dual Admissions Agreement
Under the Dual Admission Agreement, Bucks students will be guaranteed admission into a bachelor’s degree program with third year (junior) status in the approved programs with a 2.0 GPA unless otherwise specified.
- Graduate from BCCC with an A.A., A.S. or A.F.A degree,
- Earn a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0,
- Complete the Letter of Intent at the time of admission to Bucks, or no later than they have completed 45 transferable credits.
- Students who anticipate applying to the Nursing major must have all required official documents submit ted to the Neumann University Admissions Office by October 15th, one year prior to enrollment for students wishing to enter in the fall. Students wishing to enter the Nursing major in the spring semester or summer session must have all required documents submitted to the Neumann University Admissions Office by April 15th , one year prior to spring enrollment. The University also requires:
- a minimum grade of "C" for all transferred courses;
- a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5;
- a minimum cumulative science grade point average of 2.5, the first time a grade is earned in college- level courses in BIOL181/Anatomy and Physiology I, BIOL182/Anatomy and Physiology II, BIOL228 /Microbiology, and CHEM 101/ Chemistry A;
- Please Note: Chemistry A at Bucks will transfer into Neumann University as a General Nursing Elective (4 credits), however, students accepted into Neumann University’s Nursing program from Bucks will have to take Chemistry101/111 to fulfill the biochemistry requirements of the major.
- Bucks students wishing to transfer into Neumann University's Nursing Program will be required to take Statistics upon acceptance into Neumann University;
- All science courses and Nutrition must be taken within five years of application to the Nursing major.
- For students from a non- English speaking country or for whom English is a second language, the Nursing Program requires an Internet-based TOEFL with a minimum overall score of 84 and a minimum score of 26 on the verbal sub test; the MELAB requires a minimum overall score of 81 with a speaking score of 3.
Students who complete an Associate Degree at Bucks as specified in the program-to-program agreement and are admitted to Neumann University will enter with junior status and are assured credit as indicated. Transfer guides are provided for the following agreement programs:
- A.A. in Biology (1003) into the B.S. Biology
- A.S. in Biomedical Sciences (1105) into the B.S. Nursing
- A.S. in Biomedical Sciences (1105) into the Pre-Pharmacy Early Entry Program
- A.A. in Business Administration (1009) into the B.S. in Accounting, Business Administration or Marketing
- A.A. in Cinema Video Production (1181) into the B.A. in Production and Performance
- A.A. in Communication Studies (1120) into the B.A. in Communications and Digital Media
- A.S. in Computer Science (1103) into the B.S. in Computer Information Systems
- A.A. in Criminal Justice (1189) into the B.A. in Criminal Justice
- A.A. in English (1200) into the B.A. in English or English with Secondary Education Cert.
- A.S. in Exercise Science (1197) into the BS/MS in Athletic Training
- A.S. in Health Science (1108) into the B.S. in Health Science
- A.S. in Information Science (1102) into the B.S. in Computer Information Systems
- A.A. in Liberal Arts General (1002) into the B.A. in Liberal Arts
- A.A. in Multimedia (1175) into the B.A. in Communication and Digital Media
- A.A. in Nursing (2035) into the B.S. in Nursing
- A.A. in Pre K-4 Early Childhood (4192) in to the B.A. in Early Elementary Education
- A.A. in Psychology Interpersonal (1183) into the B.A. in Psychology
- A.A. in Psychology Pre-Professional (1060) into the B.A. in Psychology
- A.A. in Secondary Education History (1180) into the B.A. in Political Science with Secondary Teacher Cert. in Social Studies
- A.A. in Social Work (1130) into the Bachelor of Social Work
- A.A. in Sport Management (1154) into the B.S/M.S in Sport and Entertainment Management