- DeSales University Scholarships
- Bucks/DeSales Scholarship: Students with a 2.75 cum GPA or above and enrolled as a full-time student in the traditional daytime program will receive a scholarship equal to 50% of the tuition rate in effect at the time of matriculation.
Guaranteed Admission, Core-to-Core Agreement
Students who complete the designated Associate Degree program at Bucks and meet the below criteria will be granted admission as a junior.
- Graduate from Bucks with an A.A. or A.S. degree and a 2.0 cum GPA, and
- Complete a general education science course that includes a laboratory component
- Complete a transfer education math course (MATH101, MATH115, MATH117, MATH118, MATH122, MATH125, MATH140, MATH141, MATH242, MATH250 or MATH260)
- Students will need to complete an Intermediate Theology course and Values Seminar at DeSales.
- DeSales Majors with additional requirements
- Sign the DeSales Intent Form by 30 credits and enroll at DeSales within one year of graduation.
- Students who sign the Intent Form will be eligible for a free course taken prior to matriculation at DeSales. Students should consult with Bucks and DeSales that this course will satisfy a requirement at Bucks and DeSales (students will be responsible for the course tuition, if they do not matriculate at DeSales).