Licensed Practical Nursing (LPN) Exam
During the COVID-19 crisis, to ensure the safety and health of our community, we are postponing the April 4 and May 16 PSB-PN Pre-entrance Exam until further notice. Rest assured we are working on a plan so that prospective students interested in beginning the program this July 2020 will have every opportunity to do so. Please do not hesitate to email with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be well and stay healthy.
If you should not pass the exam, the waiting period to retake your exam is as follows:
- LPN Exam: 4 weeks from your original exam date
Next LPN Test Date
|LPN Test Time and Date||LOCATION||Registration Deadline|
Cost: The fee for the LPN Pre-admission exam is $60.00 and is non-refundable and non-transferable. You may not test without paying this fee.
ON YOUR SCHEDULED EXAM DAY:
- All tests are administered on the Newtown campus. Arrive by 8:30 am on your scheduled exam date in order to check-in with Testing Center staff.
- If you arrive after 8:45 am to your test session, you will not be permitted to test. You will forfeit your test fee and must reschedule your exam.
- If you do not show for your exam you will forfeit your test fee and must reschedule your exam.
- Total testing and check-in time generally take about 3 hours. Please plan accordingly.
- IDENTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: Two forms of ID are required. One form of ID must be government-issued (driver's license, state ID, passport). The second form of ID can be a debit card, health insurance card, social security card, etc., as long as the name matches on both forms of identification.
- NO CALCULATORS ARE PERMITTED
LPN PREPARATION INFORMATION
1) Sample questions for exam preparation may be found at http://psbtests.com/test-resources/#Sample%20Questions
2) Choose APNE Sample Questions.
If you feel you need more assistance with preparation, there are a variety of GED study guides that can be used found at any library or bookstore. Select the one that best addresses your areas of weakness. These study guides will cover far more material than is on the LPN test but will have many sample questions, answers, and explanations.
PRACTICAL NURSING PROGRAM FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS: http://www.bucks.edu/healthcare/pn/non-faq/