Bucks County Short Fiction Contest
The top three winners will receive honoraria of $200, $100, and $50, respectively, and will be honored at an online reception on Weds., Nov. 18, 2020.
All adults who are residents of Bucks County, PA, are eligible. Full- and part-time employees of Bucks County Community College are not eligible.
- Each entrant may submit one original short story. Stories must be previously unpublished, including in online blogs or publications.
- Please place the title of the story, (or an abbreviated version of the title), in the upper right-hand corner of each page of the story. Do not place your name or address on any pages of the manuscript.
- Stories should be typed, with one-inch margins, double-spaced, in Times New Roman font size 12. Stories may be up to 18 double-spaced pages.
- Please fill out the Entry Form completely.
- Manuscripts must be submitted online. No paper entries will be accepted.
NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS
Winner will be notified by the director of the Bucks Short Fiction Contest within two weeks after the deadline. All contestants will be notified shortly thereafter, using the email address provided.
- First place: $200 Honorarium
- Second place: $100 Honorarium
- Third place: $50 Honorarium
- Public reading via Bucks County Community College
- An announcement in local newspapers
The Bucks County Community College Department of Language and Literature funds and supports this contest. The contest director is Bucks County Community College Professor Elizabeth Luciano.
Professor Elizabeth Luciano at email@example.com.