Spring 2021 Online Support Options
While the physical ASC locations are closed due to the COVID-19 outbreak, the ASC has expanded our online tutoring and mentoring options. Below please find the subject specific schedules and offerings for Spring 2021, along with appropriate links to schedule a session, visit a drop-in space, or submit online questions.
- Click on each subject name to see specific hours and modalities available for each course.
- Drop-in Support is available for select subjects by selecting the appropriate links below. Please note that the Chrome browser is recommended, but Firefox and Safari will also work.
- For Phone or Online Appointments, use your Bucks username and Password to log-in to TutorTrac and select "Search for Availability." All appointments will be scheduled in the "Online" ASC location when prompted.
- Appointments must be scheduled at least one hour prior to the desired time to ensure sufficient time to share contact information and access links.
- On Saturday and Sunday only, the schedule will be updated at 12pm, 4pm, and 8pm daily. This means:
- Appointments before 1pm must be scheduled by 8pm the night before
- Appointments between 1pm and 5pm must be scheduled by 12pm
- Appointments between 5pm and 9pm must be scheduled by 4pm
- Appointments at 9pm or later must be scheduled by 8pm
- Please direct all questions to 215-968-8044 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For user guides for our real-time online tutoring tools, please view our Student Online Guide to GoBoard.