Saint Joseph’s University Contact Information
Assitant Director of Admissions
Saint Joseph's University
5600 City Avenue
Phialdelphia, Pa 19131
Melissa English Zachowski '04 '10
Associate Director of Admissions
Saint Joseph's University
5600 City Line Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19131
Saint Joseph’s University offers many opportunities for Bucks County Community College students to graduate from SJU:
- Traditional Undergraduate Admissions for students seeking a full-time undergraduate experience during the day. Contact Undergraduate Admissions for more information.
- The College of Professional and Liberal Studies is for the Adult Learner seeking part-time or more flexible course options offered during the day, evening, Saturday, accelerated, and online for more than 20 programs and certificate options in the Arts & Sciences. Contact CPLS for more information.
- Haub Degree Completion for the Adult Learner looking to complete a Business Degree from an AASCB accredited institution with flexible class schedules during the day, evening, and online. Contact HDC for more information.
- Saint Joseph's University Scholarships
- CPLS and HDC Scholarships information below:
Transfer Merit Scholarships are awarded based on a student’s cumulative transfer GPA (from institutions attended combined and not recalculated) at the time of application. Scholarships are awarded for fall and spring semesters only.
Full-Time Enrolled Students (12-15 credits)
GPA 3.0-3.49—$2,500 per year/ $1,250 per semester
GPA 3.5-3.69—$3,500 per year/ $1,750 per semester
GPA 3.7-4.0—$5,000 per year/ $2,500 per semester
Three-quarter time enrolled (9 credits)
GPA 3.0-3.49—$1,875 per year/ $937.50 per semester
GPA 3.5-3.69—$2,265 per year/ $1,312.50 per semester
GPA 3.7-4.0—$3,750 per year/ $1,875 per semester
Half-Time enrolled (6 credits)
GPA 3.0-3.49—$1,250 per year/ $625 per semester
GPA 3.5-3.69—$1,750 per year/ $875 per semester
GPA 3.7-4.0—$2,500 per year/ $1,250 per semester
Merit award for all SJU-CPLS and SJU-HDC transfer students (including Phi Theta Kappa) with a 3.0 or higher.
The Transfer Merit Scholarship is designed for all continuing transfer students, including members of Phi Theta Kappa who have demonstrated scholastic achievement. Student must be fully admitted to SJU-CPLS or SJU-HDC as a full or part-time undergraduate, must have a minimum of 60 transferable credits or an associate’s degree, a minimum 3.0 GPA, be seeking a first time bachelor’s degree, be attending SJU for the first time and meet specific scholarship program criteria. Scholarships are renewable. Students must maintain a minimum 3.0 GPA. Non-US citizens are not eligible for this award.
Agreement / Transfer Information
Transfer Admissions Articulation Agreements
The Agreement between Bucks County Community College and Saint Joseph’s University’s Traditional Undergraduate Day Division includes the following Bucks Programs:
- Business Administration
- Criminal Justice
- Fine Arts
- Pre K – 4 Early Education
The agreement between Bucks County Community College and Saint Joseph’s University’s College of Professional and Liberal Studies and Haub Degree Completion is currently being updated to include:
- A.A. in Business Administration (1009) to B.S. in Business Administration
- A.A. in Communications Studies (1120) to B.A. in English Professional Communications
- A.A. in Police Administration (1020) to B.S. in Criminal Justince
- A.A. in Correctional Administration (1021 ) to B.S. in Criminal Justince
- A.A. in Liberal Arts : General Emphasis (1002) to B.S. in Professional & Liberal Studies
- A.A. in Liberal Arts : Humanities (1058) to B.S. in Professional & Liberal Studies
- A.A. in Liberal Arts : Psychology Pre-Professional Emphasis (1060) to B.S. in Professional & Liberal Studies or B. S. in Psychology
- A.A. in Paralegal Studies (2128) to B.S. in Legal Studies