Academic and Corporate Partnership Manager
320 N. Dupont Highway
New Castle, DE 19720
Phone: (302) 356-6991
Guaranteed Admission Agreement
Under this Guaranteed Admission Agreement, students enrolled in eligible Associate degree programs at Bucks will be conditionally admitted into a related Bachelor's degree program at Wilmington University and have the application fee waived. Students will enter Wilmington University into that related program as a junior, without having to complete any additional general education courses beyond the Associate degree, on the condition the student:
- Graduates from Bucks in an eligible Associate degree program with a minimum GPA of 2.0.
- Enrolls in a Wilmington University program within one year of the Bucks graduation.
- Does not attend another institution between the time they graduate from Bucks and enroll at Wilmington University.
- Completes other regular admission requirements as determined by Wilmington University.
The following will also apply to students under this agreement:
- Students can transfer up to 75 college level credits with a C or better.
- 45 credits must be taken at Wilmington University (online or on-campus). These 45 credits are typically upper level courses. Students transferring to a related Wilmington University Bachelor's degree will transfer the entire Associate degree and may transfer additional applicable credits, up to a total of 75 credits.
- Students who change their field of study may be required to take appropriate pre-requisite courses either at Bucks or Wilmington University.
NOTE: Students who do not complete an eligible Associate degree from Bucks, will not be granted automatic admission to Wilmington University and must apply under the regular transfer admission process.
- Accounting (AA. 2016) to Accounting (BS)
- Business Administration (AA. 1009) to Accounting (BS) and Business Management (BS)
- Cinema/ Video (AA. 1181) to Studio Production: Television & Journalism
- Criminal Justice (AA. 1189) to Criminal Justice (BS)
- Computer Science (AA. 1103) to Information Systems Management (BS) and Web Information Systems (BS)
- Computer Networking Technology (AA. 2136) to Information Systems Management (BS)
- Digital Game and Simulation Design (AA. 2182) to Game Design and Development (BS)
- Fine Art (AA. 1001) to General Studies
- Information Technology Studies (AA. 2164) to Web Information Systems (BS)
- Journalism (AA. 1045) to Studie Production: Television and Journalism
- Liberal Arts to General Studies
- Liberal Arts: Pscyhology Interpersonal (AA. 1183) to Psychology (BS)
- Liberal Arts: Psychology Pre-Professional (AA. 1060) to Psychology (BS)
- Management/ Marketing (AA. 2015) to Business Management/ Marketing (BS)
- Multimedia (AA. 1175) to Media Design: Multimedia Production (BS)
- Nursing (AA. 2035) to RN- BSN (BS)
- Social Services (AA. 1130) to Behavioral Sciences/ Psychology (BS)
- Sports Management (AA. 1154) to Sports Management (BS)