University of the Sciences Contact Information
Assistant Director of Transfer Admission
University of the Sciences
600 S. 43rd St.
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Terms of the Agreement
- Students who complete the A.A. or A.S. degree at Bucks in a designated major, are using the below program guides, and admitted to USciences will enter with junior status and are assured transfer credit as indicated. Courses not included in the guides will be evaluated by USciences on a course-by-course basis.
- The minimum cumulative GPA required for admission to each degree program covered under the terms of this agreement is provided.
- A minimum grade of “C” is required to transfer a course to USciences, except as noted. Students who do not meet the minimum grade requirement(s) stated can still transfer under the terms of this articulation agreement, subject to USciences departmental review and approval.
- The courses encompassed in the A.A. or A.S. degree at Bucks must be completed within the 3 years immediately preceding matriculation at USciences. Students who take more than 3 years to complete the A.A. or A.S. degree can still transfer under this articulation agreement, subject to USciences departmental review and approval.
- USciences will accept a maximum of 90 credits in transfer from Bucks.
- Bucks credits earned through Prior Learning Assessment will be evaluated on an individual basis.
- The student must meet all applicable USciences requirements and deadlines pertaining to application for admission and payment of tuition and fees.
- Students are strongly encouraged to complete the “USciences Letter of Intent” form at least one year prior to transferring to USciences.
- Only students who have graduated from Bucks with the associate degree specified by the time of their matriculation to USciences will be covered by the terms of this agreement. For Bucks students who do not graduate with the associate degree specified, USciences will determine appropriate transfer of credit on a course-by-course basis.
- Students transferring under this agreement will be eligible for financial aid and housing on the same basis as other USciences students. Transfer scholarships and Phi Theta Kappa scholarships are available to assist qualified transfer students.
- USciences will waive the application fee for students who apply to USciences pursuant to this agreement.
- At least 30 credits must be completed in-residence at a USciences campus. At least half of these credits must be upper division courses required by the major (i.e. 300 level or above).
- Biology (A.S. 1003) into
- Business (A.A. 1009) into Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Business (B.S.)
- Chemistry (A.S. 1004) into
- Engineering (A.S. 1028) into
- Liberal Arts General (A.A. 1002) into Humanties and Science (B.S.)
- Mathematics (A.S. 1006) into Physics (General, Material Science, Astrophysics) (B.S.)
- Pre-Allied Health (A.S. 1105) into
- Psychology Pre-professional (A.A. 1060) into Psychology (B.S.)
- Science (A.S. 1117) into
- Humanities and Sciences (B.S.)
- Biology, Microbiology, and Biomedical Sciences (B.S.)
- Chemistry, Biochemistry, and Pharmaceutical Chemistry (B.S.)
- Physics (Biophysics, Medical Physics, Pre-Med) (B.S.)
- Physics (General, Material Sciences, and Astrophysics) (B.S.)
- Pharmaceutical Science (B.S.)
- Pharmacology and Toxicology (B.S.)