Thomas Jefferson University Contact Information
Thomas Jefferson University - Schools of Health Professions and Nursing
130 South 9th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107-5233
Phone: (877) JEFF-CHP
Jefferson Colleges of Health Professions and Nursing provide a path to admission to students who desire to transfer from Bucks County Community College into the following programs:
- Radiologic Sciences
- Bioscience technologies
- Occupational Therapy
Terms of Agreement
This agreement entitles students enrolled at Bucks County Community College to admission to degree programs under the following conditions:
- All prerequisite coursework must be completed prior to enrollment at Jefferson.
- Students must have earned at least a C in all prerequisite coursework, with higher grades in science coursework.
- Students with a GPA of 3.0 or higher are the strongest candidates for admission. Students with 2.70-2.99 must receive a recommendation for admission from Bucks Transfer Services and a science instructor.
- Students may not have a criminal or disciplinary record.
- An interview at Jefferson is a required part of the admission process.
- Please contact Transfer Services (email@example.com) for further details and next steps.
What this means
Appropriate Course Selection
Students should consult with an advisor in the Department of Mathematics, Science and Technology and with Transfer Services, for appropriate course selection for these programs.