Temple University Contact Information
Phone: 215. 204.7200
Core-to-Gen Ed Agreement with Bucks
Completion of an AA degree will result in all of Temple's General Education requirements having been met.
Students may apply to be conditionally accepted to Temple University under the terms of the Dual Admissions Program. To be eligible for the Dual Admissions program, students must:
- Submit the Dual Admissions Intent to Enroll form to the Office of Admissions at Bucks by the time they complete 30 college-level credits.
- Earn an associate degree with a minimum final GPA of 2.3 at the time of graduation from Bucks.
- Enroll at Temple within one year of graduation from Bucks.
- Do not attend another institution between graduation from Bucks and enrollment at Temple.
Students who are part of Temple Dual Admissions have the following advantages:
- Application fee is waived.
- Academic scholarship opportunities are available to Dual Admissions students. These include:
- Full-time students: $1000 for 3.3-3.64 GPA
- Full-time students: $2000 for 3.65-4.0 GPA
- Part-time students (6-11 credits per semester): half the above amounts
- Students will also receive any federal, state or Temple need-based aid for which they may qualify.
Program articulations for individual majors are regularly developed. Currently on-file we have transfer articulations for the following Bucks majors:
- Business Administration (1009) - leading to a Business Administration degree at Temple. Read the agreement summary and the Business Administration advising guide for details.
- Education (4192) - leading to a Bachelor of Science in Pre-K - 4 Early Education. NOTE: PA Education certification requirements are in the process of changing. Keep in touch with an education advisor or a transfer advisor to be kept up-to-date on requirements.
- Social Services (1059) - leading to a Bachelor of Social Work at Temple. Read the Temple Social Work Agreement and the BSW advising guide for details.
Temple University Japan is the first educational institution in Japan to be officially recognized as a Foreign University. This status allows TUJ to sponsor student visas, enabling international students to study at TUJ on either a short-term or long-term basis, including earning Temple University degrees in several programs.
Students who have earned a BCCC Associate Degree qualify for:
- an application fee waiver
- preferential housing
- consideration for TUJ scholarships
Other Information available from Bucks Transfer Services
- Program prerequisite requirements for Health Professions Majors: Communication Sciences, Health Information Management, Therapeutic Recreation, Occupational Therapy, Pharmacy, and Physical Therapy
- Information on Temple's Core requirements for students who do not complete an AA degree
Contact your transfer advisor for more information.