Shippensburg University Contact Information
Transfer Articulation Coordinator
1871 Old Main Drive
Shippensburg, PA 17257
Phone: (717) 477-1231 or (800) 822-8028
This agreement is intended primarily for students who have completed an associate degree and desire to continue towards completion of a baccalaureate degree. BCCC and SU will provide current information which will allow students to plan a complete program of study.
- Students completing an associate degree at BCCC can be admitted to SU with a 2.0 GPA. Without a degree, a 2.2 GPA will be required.
- All courses deemed by BCCC as general education core courses will be transferable to SU.
- Students receiving a D in a course will have the opportunity to transfer that course to SU, provided that the equivalent SU course does not have a grade requirement.
- For the purpose of degree requirements, BCCC students will be considered as matriculating at SU at the time of their original matriculation at BCCC.
- BCCC students who transfer to SU will be given the same consideration for scheduling classes, campus housing, and financial aid as SU students of equal class standing.
What this means
Students who plan to earn an associate degree from BCCC and then transfer to Shippensburg University in a parallel program can be assured a smooth transfer, if they begin their planning early and follow the program requirements of their transfer major.