Executive Director of Transfer Enrollment
Savannah College of Art and Design
P.O. Box 2072
Savannah, Georgia 31402
Phone: (912) 525-5902
Articulation Transfer Agreement in Fine Arts
Photography, Painting, Sculpture, and Printmaking
The purpose of this agreement is to facilitate the transfer of students from Bucks County Community College Fine Arts to Savannah College of Art and Design Bachelor of Fine Arts in Photography, Painting, Sculpture, and Printmaking.
Conditions and Benefits
To qualify for this agreement, a student must:
- Complete the Bucks courses as listed in the agreement.
- Apply and be accepted to Savannah College of Art and Design.
- Follow requirements for portfolio review.
- Earn a grade of C or higher in all transferable courses.
Programs which are part of this agreement include:
- Bucks Fine Arts (1001) to SCAD BFA Photography
- Bucks Fine Arts (1001) to SCAD BFA Painting
- Bucks Fine Arts (1001) to SCAD BFA Sculpture
- Bucks Fine Arts (1001) to SCAD BFA Printmaking
For students who have followed the stated conditions:
- Bucks courses will transfer as listed on the agreement.
- A maximum of 18 courses may transfer into the SCAD BFA program of study.
- Students are subject to the requirements of the SCAD course catalog in effect at the time of his or her entry and registration at SCAD.