Saint Joseph's College of Maine Division of Graduate and Professional Studies
Lynne Robinson, Director of Admissions
Graduate and Professional Studies
Saint Joseph's College of Maine
278 Whites Bridge Road
Standish, Maine 04084
Phone: (207) 893-7843
- Saint Joseph's College of Maine website
- Saint Joseph's College of Maine Transfer Students
- Saint Joseph's College of Maine Online Degree Agreements
- Saint Joseph's College of Maine Oniline Tuition
- Saint Joseph's College of Maine Online Financial Aid Information
Articulation Agreement for Online Degree Completion
This agreement provides transfer admission opportunities for qualified students and graduates of Bucks County Community College interested in completing their bachelor's degree through the Division of Graduate and Professional Studies at Saint Joseph's College of Maine.
To qualify for this agreement, students must:
- Apply to Saint Joseph's College of Maine, Graduate and Professional Studies (GPS/SJC) and submit official transcripts.
- Follow the course requirements as outlined in the degree plans for the following programs:
- A.A. Business Administration (1009) to a BSBA in Business Administration:Accounting, Business Administration:Management, or Business Administration:Sales Marketing.
- A.A. Criminal Justice (1189) to BSGS Criminal Justice.
- A.A. Liberal Arts: Psychology Inter-Personal (1183) to BSGS Psychology.
- A.A. Liberal Arts: Psychology Inter-Personal (1183) to BSGS Adult Education and Training.
- A.A. Liberal Arts: Social Science Emphasis (1059) to BSGS Human Services.
- A.A. Social Services (1130) to BSGS Human Services.
- Earn a grade of at least a C in all transferable courses.
- Complete a minimum of 33 credits through GPS/SJC.
This agreement provides for the following.
- Bucks students who earn an Associate Degree, with the minimum GPS/SJC core and Liberal Arts and Science credits as reflected in the degree plans, will be accepted into GPS/SJC.
- As outlined in the degree plans, a minimum of 33 credits must be completed through GPS/SJC of Maine.
- These credits may be completed online.
- The remainder of the 128 credits required for the Bachelor's degree may be transferred in from Bucks County Community College.
- Students who have earned an Associate Degree from Bucks and are enrolled in GPS/SJC may continue to take specified Bucks courses toward the GPS/SJC degree.