Guaranteed Transfer Agreement
Students who are have earned an Associate Degree in Graphic Design and transfer into PCA&D's Graphic Design program (BFA) or Illustration (BFA); or have earned an Associate Degree in Fine Arts and transfer into PCA&D's Fine Art (BFA) are guaranteed Admission and granted junior status if they meet the requirements outlined in the agreeement. With this agreement application fees are waived. Students with a 3.0 cumulative GPA or higher are eligible for a $1000 Partnership Scholarship, renewable for one year. Entry to PCA&D is limted to Fall semester.
- Graduate from Bucks with an overall GPA of a 2.5, with a 3.0 GPA in studio classes.
- Students should submit the Intent to Enroll Form by the time they have completed 30 college level credits at Bucks.
- Students should file the PCA&D application for admission by April 1, preceding fall enrollment.
- Students must apply for admission either in their last semester at Bucks or within one year after graduation from Bucks and not have matriculated in another bachelor degree program prior to enrollment at PCA&D.
- Application fees for students applying under this agreement are waived.
- The portfolio requirement is waived for students applying under this agreement.