Penn State Abington Contact Information
Adult Education/Transfer Counselor
1600 Woodland Road
Abington, PA 19001
For Additional Contact Information
1600 Woodland Road
Abington, Pennsylvania 19001
Transfer Agreement with Bucks
Bucks County Community College and the Pennsylvania State University, Abington (PSAB) enter into this articulation agreement to enable students admitted into an Associate of Arts degree program to be admitted into a Bachelor's degree program at PSAB.
- Graduate from BCCC with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0.
- enroll at PSAB within one-year of BCCC graduation.
- do not attend another institution of higher education between the time they graduate from BCCC and enroll at PSAB
- complete a "Letter of Intent" form at the time of admission to BCCC, or no later than when they have completed 30 transferable credits at BCCC.
- satisfy all other PSAB admission requirements.
The following Program-to-Program Articulations have been developed for the specified Bucks majors. Students following the exact terms of the individual program articulations, and earning grades of at least C in courses, are able to meet the PSAB requirements for the designated majors.
NOTE: Applicable to all Transfer Guides listed below, Bucks' COMP111 is currently under review at Penn State. Students who took COMP111 prior to July 2015 will receive credit for ENGL202B. Students who have taken COMP111 after July 2015 will receive general elective credit and/or General Education Humanities credit. All Transfer Guides below are under review. Contact Advising and Transfer Services for questions (email@example.com).
- Biology (1003) - to Bachelor of Science in Biology or Science.
- Business Administration (1009) - to Bachelor of Science in Business
- Chemistry (1004) - to Bachelor of Science in Science or Biology.
- Communication Studies (1120) to Bachelor of Arts in Integrative Arts; Letters Arts, and Science, and Corporate Communication
- Computer Science (1103) to Bachelor of Science in Information Science and Technology
- Criminal Justice (1189) - to Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
- Fine Arts (1001) to Bachelor's of Arts in Art or Integrative Arts
- Information Science & Technology (1102) to Bachelor of Science in Information Science and Technololgy
- Journalism (1045) - to Bachelor of Arts in English or Letters, Arts and Sciences
- Liberal Arts: General (1002) - to Bachelor of Arts in American Studies, English, History, or Letters, Arts and Sciences
- Liberal Arts-History (1196) - to Bachelor of Arts in American Studies, English, History, or Letters, Arts and Sciences
- Liberal Arts: Psychology Interpersonal (1067) - to Psychological and Social Sciences or Letters, Arts and Sciences
- Liberal Arts: Psychology Pre-Professional (1060) - to Bachelor of Arts in Psychological & Social Sciences or Letters, Arts and Sciences
- Liberal Arts Social Sciences (1059) - to Bachelor of Arts in History, Psychological & Social Sciences or Letters, Arts and Sciences
- Nursing (AA. 2035) - RN to BSN
- Social Services (1130) - to Bachelor's of Arts in Letters, Arts and Sciences, and Psychology & Social Sciences
- Liberal Arts-Women's Studies (1160) to Bachelor of Arts in English or Letters, Arts and Sciences.
- Science (1117) to Bachelor of Science in Biology or Science
Advising Guides (Transfer Information if not receiving the Associate Degree)