Peirce College Contact Information
1420 Pine Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102-9919
Phone: (215) 670-9214
Guaranteed Transfer Admission/Program-to-Program Agreement
Guaranteed Transfer Admission
Students may apply to be conditionally accepted at Peirce under the terms of the Guaranteed Transfer Admission Program. This program will allow them to be eligible for special scholarships upon completion of the Associate of Arts degree. See below for details.
In order to qualify for the Guaranteed Transfer Admission Program, students must submit the Intent Form to Transfer Services at Bucks by the time they complete 30 credits. Students must complete one of the Bucks County Community College programs of study listed below with a GPA of 2.0.
Program articulations for the following Bucks majors have been developed for transfer to Peirce Programs.
- Accounting (2016) - leading to Business Administration / Accounting degree at Peirce
- Business Administration (1009) - leading to Business Administration / Business Law degree at Peirce
- Business Administration (1009) - leading to a Business Administration / Entrepreneurship/Small Business Management degree at Peirce
- Business Administration (1009) - leading to Business Administration / Human Resource Management degree at Peirce
- Management/Marketing (2015) - leading to a Business Administration/Management degree at Peirce
- Management/Marketing (2015) - leading to a Business Administration/Marketing degree at Peirce.
- Information Science & Technology (1102) - leading to an Information Technology/Desktop for Business Application degree at Peirce
- Information Science & Technology (1102) - leading to an Information Technology/Information Security degree at Peirce
- Information Science & Technology (1102) - leading to an Information Technology/Networking, Administration, and Security degree at Peirce
- Information Science & Technology (1102) - leading to an Information Technology/Programming & Application Development degree at Peirce
- Paralegal Studies (2128) - leading to a Paralegal Studies degree at Peirce.
What this means
Seamless Transfer w/ Articulated Majors
Students who qualify for the Guaranteed Transfer Admission program and meet the requirements as specified in the Program-to-Program agreements will be admitted with third year (junior) status to Peirce. Students may choose to stay at Bucks beyond the Associate degree to complete additional Peirce requirements.
Other Benefits of this Transfer Program:
- Application fee is waived.
- Peirce accepts Bucks courses beyond the Associate degree, if the courses are applicable to the Peirce degree. For each program, the above Transfer Guides specify the additional courses which may be taken before transferring.
- Transfer scholarship opportunities are available for students who meet the GPA requirements specified. In addition to a one-time Articulation Student Scholarship of $1500 (over three semesters), students who enroll full-time at Peirce are eligible for the following scholarships:
- $1500, BCCC GPA 3.0
- $2000, BCCC GPA 3.2
- $3000, BCCC GPA 3.5
Students who enroll part-time (6 to 11 credits per semester) will receive one-half of the full-time awards.