Drexel University Contact Information
Director, Transfer and Part-Time Admissions
3141 Chestnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104
- Drexel Facts - Day Students
- Drexel Goodwin College Transfer Facts - Evening Students
- Drexel Goodwin College Transfer Facts - Saturday Scholars
Agreements and Advising Guides
Agreements and Advising Guides:
Behavioral Health Counseling and Health Services Administration
Drexel University provides advising guides for two programs in the College of Nursing and Health Professions. These programs are available in a full-time traditional program or in the part-time accelerated Saturday Scholars program in the Goodwin College.
The following guides are available that match up Bucks programs to Behavioral Health Counseling or Health Services Administration:
- A.A. in Social Services (1130) to B.S. in Behavioral Health Counseling
- A.A. in Liberal Arts: Psychology – Interpersonal (1183) to B.S. in Behavioral Health Counseling
- A.A. in Liberal Arts: General (1002) to B.S. in Behavioral Health Counseling
- A.A. in Business Administration (1009) to B.S. in Health Services Administration
- A.A. in Pre-Allied Health (1105) to B.S. in Health Services Administration
Goodwin College of Professional Studies: Computing and Security Technology Agreement
Drexel provides an advising guide for students interested in completing a BS degree in Computing and Security Technology through Drexel’s Goodwin College.
Bucks students may complete an associate degree in one of the following programs.
- Information Science & Technology (1102)
- Computer Science (1103)
- Networking Technology (2136)
By following the courses in the Transfer Credit Advising Guide, Bucks students can plan for an efficient transfer of courses to Drexel’s CST program.
Drexel University e-Learning
- A.A. Nursing (2035) to RN-BSN program
For information and course information, please contact Transfer Services.
- Waiver of application fee.
- 25% tuition discount.
- R.N. license.
- 2.5 or higher.
- Apply to Drexel no sooner than the last two semesters of the Bucks Nursing program.