Drexel University Contact Information
Director, Transfer and Part-Time Admissions
3141 Chestnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104
- Drexel Facts - Day Students
- Drexel Goodwin College Transfer Facts - Evening Students
- Drexel Goodwin College Transfer Facts - Saturday Scholars
Agreements and Advising Guides
Behavioral Health Counseling and Health Services Administration
Drexel University provides advising guides for two programs in the College of Nursing and Health Professions. These programs are available in a full-time traditional program or in the part-time accelerated Saturday Scholars program in the Goodwin College.
The following guides are available that match up Bucks programs to Behavioral Health Counseling or Health Services Administration:
- A.A. in Social Services (1130) to B.S. in Behavioral Health Counseling
- A.A. in Liberal Arts: Psychology – Interpersonal (1183) to B.S. in Behavioral Health Counseling
- A.A. in Liberal Arts: General (1002) to B.S. in Behavioral Health Counseling
- A.A. in Business Administration (1009) to B.S. in Health Services Administration
- A.A. in Pre-Allied Health (1105) to B.S. in Health Services Administration
Goodwin College of Professional Studies: Computing and Security Technology Agreement
Drexel provides an advising guide for students interested in completing a BS degree in Computing and Security Technology through Drexel’s Goodwin College.
Bucks students may complete an associate degree in one of the following programs.
- Information Science & Technology (1102)
- Computer Science (1103)
- Networking Technology (2136)
By following the courses in the Transfer Credit Advising Guide, Bucks students can plan for an efficient transfer of courses to Drexel’s CST program.
Drexel University e-Learning
- A.A. Nursing (2035) to RN-BSN program
For information and course information, please contact Transfer Services.
- Waiver of application fee.
- 25% tuition discount.
- R.N. license.
- 2.5 or higher.
- Apply to Drexel no sooner than the last two semesters of the Bucks Nursing program.