DeVry University Contact Information
Community/Career College Representative
1140 Virginia Drive
Fort Washington, PA 19034
Phone: 215-591- 5830
Transfer Agreement with Bucks
Bucks County Community College (BCCC) and the Fort Washington , PA campus of DeVry University (DeVry) enter into this agreement to provide that students who graduate from BCCC's Business Administration (1009) Associate of Arts degree program will be admitted into the Bachelor's degree program in Business Administration at DeVry if they meet the conditions of the agreement.
Conditions of Agreement
- Graduate from BCCC with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.25
- Enroll at DeVry within two years of BCCC graduation
- Satisfy all other DeVry admissions requirements
- BCCC students who transfer with an Associate of Arts degree will have their “C” or better credits count toward DeVry's degree requirements.
- Up to 80 credits may be transferred (i.e., 17 credits beyond the BCCC requirements in Business Administration ) as specified in the available course equivalency lists.
- BCCC students are required to complete 6 humanities credits at DeVry as well as to satisfy DeVry's Professional Writing (Engl227) requirement.
- Remedial/Developmental Coursework is not included in transfer credits.
What this means
- Students who complete the prescribed program of study (DeVry Business Guide) in BCCC's AA degree program in Business Administration (1009) can enroll at DeVry University and can complete their bachelor's degree in as little as 20 months (transferring 63 credits).
- Students who complete up to 17 additional approved credits at BCCC (see above guide) beyond the prescribed program of study for the BCCC AA degree program (1009) can complete their bachelor's degree at DeVry in as little as 16 months (transferring 80 credits).
Other Information available in the BCCC Transfer Office
- Course equivalencies on file for DeVry.
- Program prerequisite requirements for other DeVry BSBA concentrations: Accounting, E-Commerce, Health Services Management, Human Resource Management, Operations Management, Project Management, Sales and Marketing, Small Business Management and Entrepreneurship.
- Information on DeVry's technology programs.