Delaware Valley College Contact Information
Transfer Coordinator/Asst. Director of Admissions
Delaware Valley College
700 East Butler Avenue
Doylestown, PA 18901
Phone: (215) 489-2296
Related web sites
- Delaware Valley College Transfer Facts - Day Students
- Delaware Valley College Transfer Facts - Nontraditional
Transfer Scholarships for the 2013-14 academic year
Bucks students who graduate with a 3.5 - 4.0 GPA will be awarded a $14,000 annual scholarship.
Students below a 3.5, also have an opportunity to earn a scholarship ranging from $9,000 to $13,000 with a 2.0 or higher. Amount is dependent on GPA.
To qualify for this annual scholarship, students must meet the following requirements:
- Graduate from Bucks with an associate degree
- Apply, be accepted and enroll in Delaware Valley College as a full-time, undergraduate student
- Maintain or exceed GPA requirements
- Sign an agreement that acknowledges a clear understanding of the scholarship requirements
NEW! Updated Transfer Agreement
Guaranteed Transfer Admissions/Program-to-Program Agreements with Bucks
Under the Guaranteed Transfer Admissions Agreement, Bucks students will be guaranteed admission into a parallel Bachelor's Degree program with third year (junior) status at Delaware Valley College on the condition that they do the following:
- Graduate from Bucks with an Associate of Arts degree in one of the designated programs. The agreement includes the following Bucks and parallel Delaware Valley College programs.
- A.A. Biology (1003) to B.S. DVC Biology
- A.A. Business Administration (1009) to B.S. DVC Business Administration
- A.A. Chemistry (1004) to B.S. DVC Chemistry
- A.A. Criminal Justice (1189) to B.S. DVC Criminal Justice
- A.A. Environmental Science (1188) to B.S. DVC Environmental Science
- A.A. Food Service Management (2101) to B.S. DVC Restaurant and Food Service Management
- A.A. Hospitality and Tourism Management (2022) to B.S. DVC Restaurant and Food Service Management 2
- A.A. Liberal Arts: General Emphasis (1002) to B.A. DVC English
- A.A. Liberal Arts: Psychology Pre-Professional (1060) to B.A. DVC Counseling Psychology
- A.A. Secondary Education – Biology (1169) to B.S. DVC Secondary Education Biology
- A.A. Secondary Education – Chemistry (1170) to B.S. DVC Secondary Education Chemistry
- Enroll at DVC within one year of Bucks graduation.
- Complete a "Guaranteed Transfer Admissions Bucks DVC Intent Form ."
- Meet all applicable DVC requirements and deadlines pertaining to application for admission, orientation, registration and payment of tuition and fees.
- Abide by the policies and procedures, and any revisions thereof that apply to all DVC students.
For details on the agreement, see Bucks DVC 2011 Agreement Summary.
What this means
Seamless Transfer w/ Articulated Majors
- A full-time student admitted with third year (junior) status to DVC will be able to complete a Bachelor's Degree at DVC within four regular semesters provided that the student :
- completes the appropriate Associate Degree program requirements at Bucks, and
- completes and appropriately sequences the remaining required course work at DVC.
- The application fee will be waived for students who apply to Delaware Valley College as part of this agreement.
- It is expected that once matriculated a student complete all course work at Delaware Valley College.