- BEGINNING FALL 2015 - Music (AA. 1019) to Music: Audio/ Video Recording (BA)
- BEGINNING FALL 2015 - Music (AA. 1019) to Music: Liberal Arts (BA)
Under the Dual Admissions Agreement, Bucks students will be guaranteed admissions into a Bachelor’s degree program with third year (junior) status at BU on the conditions that the major is not at capacity and they meet the following criteria (Medical Imaging, American Sign Langauge and Engineering 3+2 program are excluded):
- Complete a Bloomsburg Dual Admission form with a BU application for the target semester by the beginning of their third semester at Bucks (or before completing 30 credits);
- Graduate from Bucks with an Associate Degree and meet (for their major of interest at BU) either 1) the Statewide Program to Program Articulation Agreement standards as specified in TAOC OR 2) the specific Bucks and BU Program to Program Articulation Agreement standards with a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 2.0 (For TAOC Statewide Program to Program Articulation Agreement standards see http://www.pacollegetransfer.com/BloomsburgUniversityofPennsylvania/TransferProfile/tabid/261/Default.aspx. For BU - Bucks Program to Program Articulation Agreements see http://www.bucks.edu/student/transfer/agreements/name,14245,en.php or http://www.bloomu.edu/registrar-articulation-programs)
- If applying to an Education major at Bloomsburg, Bucks graduates will be required to hold a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0.
- Satisfy all other BU transfer requirements to the major including preferred GPA requirements.
- Enroll at BU within one year of Bucks graduation.
- Do not attend another institution between the times the student graduates from Bucks and commencement of enrollment at BU.
- The application fee will be waived.