What is PASS?
The Perkins Academic Support Services (P.A.S.S.) Center is funded through the Carl D. Perkins Vocational Grant.
Our goal is to help you reach your goals!
We provide services to students enrolled in an occupational major or a certificate program. Who Qualifies?
The P.A.S.S. Center offers the following services:
- Individualized computer technology assistance
- Workshops preparing graduates for the job search process
- Access to community resources: PA CareerLink
- Assistance with basic study skills, including:
- internet research skills
In addition, concentrated efforts are made to support the unique challenges faced by students enrolled in an occupational major or a certificate program who may:
- be economically disadvantaged
- need extra academic support due to physical, emotional or developmental difficulties
- be a displaced homemaker
- be a single parent
- be enrolled in a non-traditional major
- speak English as a second language
The P.A.S.S. Center provides a comfortable environment where students enrolled in occupational majors or certificate programs of study can study and work on class assignments in a state-of-the-art computer lab.
Our staff members look forward to assisting you in achieving academic success!