Online Job Board Guide for Students
Create a Free Account
- Visit www.bucks.edu/jobs and click on Students.
- Go to Network with Employers.
- Click the “On Line Job Board Guide for Students”.
- Follow the link https://bucks-csm.symplicity.com/students.
- Click Register.
- Complete the registration form.
- Check your email for an automated message with your starter password.
- Login using the password that was emailed to you.
- Click on Profile, then Password/Preferences.
- Change your password to something easy to remember.
Create a Resume
To create a resume, use the Resume Builder within the Documents menu or go to the “Write a Resume” page and following the instructions to Career Cruising
Post Your Resume
- Make sure your Resume has been reviewed and is free of errors prior to posting.
- Login to your account.
- Click on Documents.
- Upload your resume in PDF format. If using a Word format the system will convert it to a PDF. This conversion must be complete before you can apply for jobs.
- Click Add New to select your file.
- Click on Jobs and Internships.
- Search by: position type (full or part-time, work study, internship, seasonal); job function; industry; location (local or national); or keyword.
- Click on the Add Favorite icon on the right to save job postings to your Favorites.
- Click “View Printable Job List” to print a job posting.
- Run an Advanced Search, Save it and Schedule to create a Job Search Agent.
All employers are pre-screened by the Career Services staff at Bucks County Community College as well as the host company for the On-Line Job Board.