Thursday, March 07, 2013
Where and When
Location: Student Services - Rollins 1st Floor
Located in the Student Services Department in Rollins, first floor 12:00 to 1:00 pm
We are here to help you:
- Plan a Career - Access our Career Planning Checklist for a guide to developing a successful career path.
- Choose a Major - Access our Undecided Major Workbook for a guide to choose the proper major based on your individual goals.
- Save Time & Money with Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) - (PLA) provides students with a path to attain college credit for the learning which they have already mastered outside the traditional college classroom.
- Conduct a Job Search - View resources to assist in conducting a job search.
- Write a Resume - Access resume writing tools through www.CareerCruising.com or retrieve our Resume Writing Workbook.
- Prepare for Interviews - Review presentations and handouts for assistance in: preparing for an interview, attending a job fair, networking, etc.
- Connect with Employers - Enroll in our On-Line Job Board to find jobs on and off-campus.