On this page you find useful forms for students. If you have any questions about the form you need please contact the Accessibility Office. The Accessibility Office (TAO) is located in the Student Services Office in the Rollins Building. Below, you will find the contact information for TAO.
For appointments at the Lower Bucks and Upper Bucks Campuses, a TAO staff member will be more than happy to schedule an appointment to meet with a student or faculty member. Students or faculty members will want to schedule an appointment to have a TAO representative meet them at a preferred time, in advance, by calling (215) 968-8182 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ADD-ADHD Verification Form
- ASD Verification Form
- Deaf & Hard of Hearing Verification Form
- Learning Disability Verification Form
- Mobility & Upper Extremity Verification Form
- Neurological Disorders Verification Form
- Physical Health Disorders Verification Form
- Psychological Disorders Verification Form
- Vision Impairments Verification Form
- Request for Academic Adjustments
- Request-Agreement Alternative Text Format
- Request-Agreement for C-Print & CART
- Request-Agreement for Interpreter
- Audio Recording Agreement
- Equipment Loan Agreement
- Process to Appeal for Denial of Academic Accommodations
- Appeal for Denial of Academic Accommodations
If you use screen reader software and have trouble viewing any of the forms on this website, please email email@example.com for compatible formats.