Sample Job Description (Marketing and Business)
Objective: To help promote the Prima Civitas Foundation while learning skills related to marketing, advertising, promotion, and business administration.
Hours: 20-35 hours per week. Typically 3 days per week. Schedule negotiable.
Supervisor: Amanda Avila, Talent Development Manager
Reports to: Aimee Evans
Eligibility and skill necessary:
- Students interested in marketing and business administration; coursework in fields of business, administration, and marketing.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.3 or above
- Letter detailing what the student hopes to gain from the internship
- Resourcefulness in finding information and answers; highly motivated
- Ability to prioritize/execute to achieve desired project goals with prudence and sense of urgency.
- Must have articulate communication and interpersonal skills
- Report to work on time and follow agreed upon hours
- Work with staff to develop a marketing plan for multiple initiatives
- Work with staff to develop a style guide for the organization
- Study the demographic details of the target consumers to help in attraction
- Assist with the development of social networking and website maintenance
- Assist in coordination and management of office operations – cleaning, supplies, conference room, etc.
- Assist in managing the flow of paperwork
- Assist with and perform any other duties as needed or assigned
- Help integrate projects into PCF branding