Facilities and Equipment
The Fitness Center is a 2600 square foot facility housing a diverse selection of cardiovascular and resistance training equipment; and a 1200 square foot aerobics studio.
Within the Fitness Center, one will find a variety of fitness testing equipment and testing methods to assess individual health and body composition. These results can be utilized to determine specific programming based on an individuals fitness status and personal goals.
The Fitness Center includes a wide range of aerobic training equipment.
- 4 treadmills
- 1 LifeFitness Elliptical
- 1 PreCor Elliptical
- 2 Versa-Climbers
- 2 Recumbent Life Cycle Bike
- 2 Upright Life Cycle Bike
In addition to the aerobic component, the center also provides a large selection of resistance training modalities.
- 2 comprehensive resistance training stations
- 2 Selectorized cable stations
- an extensive free weight area
- an iso-lateral Leg Press
- a prone Leg Curl and Leg Extension
- a Resistance Band Station
- 2 TRX Suspension Trainers
- and new additions arriving each semester!