On this page you find useful forms for students. If you have any questions about the form you need please contact the Accessibility Office.
For appointments at the Lower Bucks and Upper Bucks Campuses, a TAO staff member will be more than happy to schedule an appointment to meet with a student or faculty member. Students or faculty members will want to schedule an appointment to have a TAO representative meet them at a preferred time, in advance, by calling (215) 968-8182 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ADD-ADHD Verification Form
- ASD Verification Form
- Deaf & Hard of Hearing Verification Form
- Learning Disability Verification Form
- Mobility & Upper Extremity Verification Form
- Neurological Disorders Verification Form
- Physical Health Disorders Verification Form
- Psychological Disorders Verification Form
- Vision Impairments Verification Form
- Request for Academic Adjustments
- Request-Agreement Alternative Text Format
- Request-Agreement for C-Print & CART
- Request-Agreement for Interpreter
- Request - Agreement for Note Taker Scribe Services
- Audio Recording Agreement
- Equipment Loan Agreement
If you use screen reader software and have trouble viewing any of the forms on this website, please email email@example.com for compatible formats.