Jump to page content
Procedure for Creating Institutional Web Pages
List of Guidelines
- The head of the originating department must approve all web page materials for accuracy of content and language before posting.
- All web page materials must follow the college's template for style and content guidelines in order to represent the college in a coherent and appropriate manner.
- The Public Relations Department will provide oversight for content and information.
- The Webmaster will verify the functionality and appearance of all submissions using common browsers, and will suggest modifications as appropriate.
- All institutional web pages will comply with the Americans Disabilities Act (ADA) guidelines.
- The originating department is responsible for regular review of its web pages for content. Obsolete content may be removed at the college's discretion.
- The Web Internet Intranet Team (WIIT) will determine the most appropriate location for linking web pages.