FAFSA Application Assistance
Tuesday, March 21, 2017
Where and When
Time: 4:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Location: Financial Aid Office
Do you need help completing your FAFSA? . . . Free Application for Federal Student Aid
We can help you complete your application on line. We will be at all three campuses during March & April to assist students and parents with the FAFSA form. Application deadline date is May 1st for priority processing.
Bring the Following:
FAFSA on the web worksheet
- Forms are available in the financial aid office
- Social Security numbers for you and your parents
- Drivers license number
- Alien registration number or permanent residence card
- You need to have a FSA ID to sign your form electronically. You can apply at www.fsaid.gov to receive this FSA ID, remember both the parent and student must have a FSA ID to complete the process.
- Parents are encouraged to attend
- W-2’s, or other record of money earned
- Social Security, TANF benefits, welfare benefits, veterans benefits records
- Student & parent Federal Tax Returns: 1040, 1040A, 1040EZ
- Recent bank statements, recent business & investment mortgage information, business & farm records, stock, bond, & other investment records if applicable
Other Helpful Links:
Registration is suggested. Walk-ins will be based on computer availability.