Photo IDs for Voting at LBC
Tuesday, September 25, 2012
Where and When
Time: 10am and 5pm - 1pm and 7pm
Location: Lower Bucks Campus Desk
Do you know that you will need a valid photo ID to VOTE in November?
Starting with the November 2012 general election, Pennsylvania law now requires voters to show an acceptable photo ID to vote at the polls. Acceptable IDs include:
- Pennsylvania driver's license or PennDOT photo ID card ( valid for voting 12 months past the expiration date)
- U.S. Passport
- U.S. military ID (active duty and retired military IDs may designate an expiration date that is indefinite.) Military dependents' IDs must contain a current expiration date.
- Employee photo identification issued by Federal, Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania County, or Pennsylvania Municipal government
- Photo identification issued by an accredited Pennsylvania public or private institution of higher learning
If you do not currently possess any one of the valid photo IDs listed above, Bucks County Community
College may be able to help. Photo IDs will be taken on the following dates at the following locations:
- Oct 2 & 3 Newtown Campus Library 10am-‐1pm & 5pm-‐7pm
- Oct 4 Upper Bucks Campus Desk 10am-‐1pm & 5pm-‐7pm
- Sept 25,26,27 Lower Bucks Campus Desk 10am-‐1pm & 5pm-‐7pm
You must be a currently enrolled student. Bring a copy of your class schedule from WebAdvisor as well
as another form of ID to any one of the sessions listed above.