Request for Use of College Facilities
The following items will be required to complete your request:
- A $100 check, payable to Bucks County Community College-c/o Office of Community Programming & College Events, 275 Swamp Road, Newtown, PA 18940, is required for deposit. See Fee Schedule.
- Non-profit designation, e.g. 501(c)(3) certification for Non-Profit pricing.
- Insurance certificate (liability). See Section III-Provision of Use in Facility Use Policy.
- Electronic acknowledgement of BCCC’s Child Abuse Reporting Policy.
- If attendees are under the age of 18, your organization's child abuse policy must accompany the request.
- All required documentation must be emailed to the Office of Community Programming & College Events.
Fill out my online form.