Private Rental Information
The facility is available for private rental on a limited basis to both Non-profit 501(c)(3) and For-profit organizations. For more information about availability and options, contact the Office of Community Programming & College Events at 215-968-8087 or email@example.com.
- Proscenium Stage - Proscenium Width 44' Height 19’. Plaster Line to Back Wall 25’.
- Plaster Line to apron edge 7’5”
- Apron Width 63'5".
- Wing Space is Limited. Stage Right 6’ Stage Left 9’.
- Stage Deck is HD masonite sheet 4x8.
- No trap use. US and CS.
- College does not provide ballet floor (Marley) other than through contractual arrangement.
- All electrics and masking battens are dead hung. Heights vary (see elevation), minimum 11'9".
- Facility is not equipped with counter-weighted fly lines.
- Stage has no fly space.
- Permanent stairs from apron right and left.
- House has 330 fixed seats + 9 handicap access positions in Row N
- No oversell or SRO - Fire codes prohibit SRO audience. Maximum occupancy at all times 335 people.
- Seating is numbered.
- House is raked, with continental seating.
- Performer crossover behind soft cyc with crossover lighting controlled by switch on upstage wall.
- Backstage AC is limited to (2) 20A circuits.
- AC outlets located in both wings.
- Additional 15A AC circuit and outlets located in house under apron.
- Work lights controlled by switch on stage left and stage right wall or from control booth.
- Main rag on a fixed rate motorized pull.
- Trim-to-trim is approximately 17 seconds. There is no manual override.
- Facility is on computer zone climate control. No manual control of air handlers.
- Three exit doors at rear of house. Direct egress from apron stage right in emergency.
- Fire extinguishers prominently located throughout facility. C02 extinguishers stage left at patch panel and down stage right wing.
- 6 black legs 16'xl6’ on tracks. (No full coverage to CS)
- Full black traveler upstage. (Full coverage just DS of soft cyc)
- Full US soft white cyc
- Teasers trimmed at a varied heights minimum 11’9”
- Electric Main Drape is cranberry and parts at center. (17 sec move time – single speed).
- Drape is motor driven and controlled from booth. NO manual pull.
- Movie screen is front projection height 20’, width 18’. Screen falls 6’ upstage of plaster line.
- Movie screen is motorized and controlled from booth. Single speed at approx 28 sec.
- ETC/Strand installation, 1999.
- (227) 2.4K dimmers (Combination of ETC Sensor, ETC L86 and Strand CD80 racks)
- Box Booms and balcony rail operate on (12) 2.4K (ETC L86) dimmers.
- ETC Ion 1000 console.
The following instruments are permanently hung for rep plot and are subject to change per Tech Director only. No rehang/focus/color is permitted without prior agreement with TD.
FOH: Dimmer(s) 1 thru 30
- (12) Source 4 / 36
- (12) Source 4 / 26
- (2) Source 4 / 50
- (1) Studio Collor 575 movers
- (2) Elation Power Wash 575e movers
1st Electric: Dimmer(s) 43 thru 72
- (12) Source Four 36
- 2nd ELECTRIC: Dimmer(s) 73 thru 102
- (12) Source Four 36
3rd Electric: Dimmer(s) 103 thru 132
- (12) Source Four 36
4th Electric: Dimmer(s) 133 thru 162
Box Boom: Dimmers 35 thru 42
- HL: (8) Century 6 x 9 with stepped lenses: No gobo slots
- HR: (8) Century 6 x 9 with stepped lenses: No gobo slots
Balcony Rail: Dimmers 31 thru 34
- HL: (2) Source 4 / 50
- HR: (2) Source 4 / 50
Hi-Side Ladders: Dimmer(s) 163 thru 186
- SL: (6) Par 64
- SL: (2) Source 4 / 50
- SR: (6) Par 64
- SR: (2) Source 4 / 50
- FOH beam is very HIGH at approximately 60 degrees.
- All electrics follow FOH into HIGH, sixty-degree focus.
- Console: Mackie 24Ch
- Mains: HL / HR – Community IP6 – 1122/94B 12” 2 Way ~ Center cluster – Community IP6 – 1122/94B 12” 2 Way x 2
- Power Amps: QSC (Mains/ Aux monitors)
- Monitors: (5) JBL deck wedges available upon request. (No loft mounted monitors)
- (15) Shure SM - 58 with various cable runs
- (5) directional mics available (ADK/ Shure)
- Boom Stands
- Tascam CD- 200SB Player in booth
- Samsung DVD Player
- Barco ClickShare wireless computer presentation unit & dongles (2) / Works with Apple iOS and Droid for both phones and tablets thru an app.
- T Coil Audio Loop Technology
- (5) Additional personal hearing assistance body packs upon request
- No AD Amp available
- House acoustics are excellent / light slap.
- 16 Channel Snake can be pulled from SR to CS
- No returns on audio snake, ¼” or otherwise.
- DMX may return on the audio snake if necessary.
- 1 dressing room located backstage to accommodate 4-8 performers. Fluorescent lighting, counters, mirrors and chairs. Hot and cold running water in adjacent room.
- 1 greenroom space located next to dressing room. Accommodates up to 12 performers.
- Large staging area
- 1 Restroom
- 1 additional dressing room (available only upon request) 1 full flight down accommodates 10-12 performers includes private bathroom.
- No showers
- Additional equipment is available for use ONLY through prior arrangement.
- Yamaha grand piano 9' available through prior arrangement.
- Yamaha Drum Kit (12” 14” 16” Toms 22” Kick)
- Tama Rock Star (12” 14” 16” Toms 22” Kick)
- Basic hand tools and stage hardware are available at the discretion of the tech director.
- Campus cafeteria open during regular day and evening class hours. Vending machines are accessible at off hours.
- Smoking, food & beverages are strictly prohibited on stage, backstage and in the house.
- Crew consists of Tech Director and/ or Assistiant Tech Director, other than through contractual agreement.
Access to Building/Parking
- Loading dock door is 10’ wide x 12’ high and 3’2” above ground level.
- Loading dock area is a township fire zone.
- After load - in, all vehicles must be immediately moved to the visitor's parking (see map) unless arranged directly with security.
- Parking in fire lanes, fire zones and area designated as “RESERVED” is strictly prohibited.
- Security officers can be reached at 968-8394 or 8911 24 hrs., or through emergency radio phones prominently located in parking lots A-D indicated by blue lights.
- Officers will offer assistance upon call.
- Security officers are in direct contact with local police and ambulance.
- Security gates are locked by 11:30 PM.
- All personal must exit the facility by 11:00 PM.
- Under no circumstance will a rehearsal or performance be permitted to continue beyond 11:00 PM.