About the Conference
Please join us for the 2016 Faculty of the Future Conference. Last year, our one-day conference attracted more than 200 attendees from 40 institutions and eight states to share and learn successful teaching and learning initiatives through presentations, roundtables, poster sessions, and networking. The 12th annual conference will be held on Friday, June 3, 2016, and is open to all educators and administrators who are committed to improvement in all areas of higher education.
- To provide a forum for professional development
- To exchange ideas and best practices to improve student outcomes
- To foster networking experiences for higher education faculty
To be announced.
Anticipated Session Topics
There are no specific demands or topics for this conference. This is YOUR conference to share and learn. Last year we had four "threads" to our presentations: Assessment and Engagement; Teaching and Learning; Professional Development; and Technology:
- Assessment and accountability
- Basic skills and developmental education
- Leadership, new faculty issues, and professional development programs
- Learning environments and libraries of the future
- Specific discipline best practices
- Student engagement
- Student support services including advising and recognizing/addressing “at risk” students
- Technology infrastructures, support, and learning--from classrooms to web spaces
Call for Papers
Deadline to be announced.