Transfer Services for the Graduate

Are You Looking Ahead to a Bachelor's Degree?

Your Bucks Associate degree can be the path to a four-year degree. See our Transfer Planning Checklist

Transfer Services Available to Students & Graduates

What is involved in transferring from Bucks to another institution? What resources are available? See Transfer Services.

Transfer Agreements Available

Many schools have made the planning process smoother by outlining how Bucks' courses can fit into bachelor degree requirements. Check out Bucks transfer agreements at our Transfer Agreements page. Even though you have graduated, remember that you may be able to take additional transferable courses at Bucks, if you determine that they will be accepted toward your bachelor's degree requirements.

Course Equivalents

Many schools have course equivalency lists that show specific Bucks courses are equivalent to courses at the four-year institution. Many schools have also provided Advising Guides that show how the courses in your associate degree may apply to a particular bachelor's degree. (Keep in mind that, even it a course is equivalent, it may not be required for a particular bachelor's degree program.) See our agreements handout

For more information about Transfer Services, please stop by. The Transfer Services Office is located in the Student Services Center, 1st floor of the Rollins Student Center on the Newtown campus. Or, call us at 215-968-8030, email us at or visit us at Transfer Services.