Commencement Ceremony tickets will be picked up when you pick up your cap and gown. Candidates will receive three (3) tickets for guest seating. The college must follow specific fire code regulations that are designed to keep everyone attending the Commencement Ceremonysafe. Unfortunately, the size of our gymnasium limits the amount of seats we set and the number of guest tickets we may distribute.
Where do I pick up my tickets?
Tickets can be picked up when you pick up your camp and gown. When ordering your cap and gown, you must indicate where you want to pick up your cap and gown. Students must go to their chosen destination to pick up their cap, gown, and tickets on Monday, May 9 or Tuesday, May 10:
- Newtown Campus, Office of Admissions, Records and Registration, Linksz Pavilion; 9:00am-8:00pm
- Lower Bucks Campus, Front Desk; 7:30am-7:00pm
- Upper Bucks Campus, North Building Front Desk; 7:30am-10:00pm
- There will be no other arrangements made for cap, gown and ticket pick up after these dates.
- If you do not need all three (3) tickets, please let us know at the time when you pick them up. No extra tickets will be distributed. Tickets will be required for all guest seating in the Gymnasium.
- Guests without tickets can watch from home! The college will have the entire Commencement Ceremony via a live web streaming link at Bucks.edu. Guests who want to come to campus but do not have a ticket can watch from a closed circuit broadcast on our large projection system in our gymnasium lobby area (Linksz Pavilion), Newtown Campus. The facility is air conditioned and you will not need a ticket to view the program.