New Student Resources
Welcome to Bucks! Here are links to everything you'll need as a new student. Can't find what you're looking for? Email email@example.com and we'll find it for you (and add it here).
- Admissions Checklists - See details and links on how to apply to the college, apply for financial aid, take placement tests, see an advisor, register, attend orientation, and pay your bill.
- Library Cards - Just go to the library with any photo ID starting the first day of classes. They're free. Staff will look you up in the college database to verify that you are a student.
- MyBucks - Your student portal, with links to just about everything you'll need to succeed at Bucks.
- Orientation - Sign up for a New Student Orientation session.
- Parking Permits - They're free, but you do need one.
- Paying your Bills
- Sign up for free Emergency Text Messages - Be the first to find out when there's a snow day!
- Student IDs - Your library card is your student ID. See above.
- Withdraw, Drop & Add
- Workshops - Learn about the many academic resources the College offers, as well as tips for successful time management.
Connect and Keep in Touch
- Class of 2016 - Join Facebook group.
- Bucks County Community College (official Facebook page) - "Like" us.
- Follow Bucks on Twitter @bucks_edu.
- Explore other Bucks Facebook Pages, Groups, Twitter accounts and the College YouTube Channel.
- Clubs & Organizations
- Code of Conduct
- Daycare - Early Learning Center on the Newtown campus! Excellent & affordable.
- Directory - Frequently used offices - phone, email & location.
- eResources - Links to other online Bucks resources.
- Security & Safety
- Student Life
- Student Records
- Student Rights and Responsibilities
- Wellness Center - State of the art testing and exercise equipment, free weights, pool & more!