What We Do
What We Do Every Day...
- Encourage every Bucks student to participate in any of our programs, activities, or student groups.
- Work closely with all our campuses and coordinate a variety of programs and activities for the students of Bucks County Community College.
- Build school spirit and a stronger college community through college-wide events, community service project, student leadership opportunities, and a diverse mix of student organizations.
Other Things We Do...
- Promote student involvement, activities, programs, on all campuses.
- Create leadership opportunities for all students
- Oversee the Clubs and Organizations Area
- Coordinate and plan program opportunities
- Supervise the Student Government Elections and conferences
- Oversee the College Activities Fee budget
- Hold the Annual Student Awards Luncheon
- Create activities programming
- Oversee and provide services in the Rollins Student Center
- Gather information on all activities and programs on the BCCC campus
- Hear all disciplinary cases
Services We Offer...
New Student Orientation Programs - New Student Orientation is designed to familiarize all new students and their guests with our services and programs on any of our campuses prior to the first day of class.
Clubs and Organizations - We like to call them Student Organizations but they are also known at C&O's. We have over 45 of them that cover a wider variety of interests. Student Organizations are an excellent way to gain leadership skills, make friends, build self confidence, make a difference in your community, and help you pump up your resume.
Student Government Association - Also known as SGA, they are the student governing body elected by the student body. SGA is the voice of the BCCC student.
Student Programming Organizations - Each campus has a designated student group that provides programs and activities for the students of that specific campus using a portion of the Student Activities Fee.
- Student Programming Board aka SPB - Newtown Campus
- Students Programming Activities aka SPA-Perkasie Campus
- Lower Bucks Programming Council aka LBPC - Bristol Campus
Educational Enrichment Programs (EEP) -The sole mission of Educational Enrichment Programs (EEP) is to introduce subject matter considered to have educational value to the students of Bucks County Community College. The mode will be through speakers, performances, discussions, and multimedia.
Early Learning Center- The Early Childhood Learning Center’s aka (ELC) mission is to provide excellent care and education for the two to five year old children of the students, faculty and staff of Bucks County Community College, while making available a setting in which Bucks students are able to observe the best practices in the early childhood field. Our programs enable parents to participate in College classes, programs and activities while their children have fun! We value community, diversity, respect, excellence and joy, and strive to provide an environment in which children, parents, teachers and college students learn, explore and grow together.
The center is licensed as a day care center by the Pennsylvania Department of Public Welfare, and is accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children and has been awarded a four-star rating by the Pennsylvania Keystone Stars quality definition program
College Code of Conduct Enforcement - All complaints documented through Safety and Security or the Student Life Programs Office will be investigated by either or both departments. The Director, Student Life Programs will determine code violations.