Jump to page content
Orientation Part III: New Student Welcome Event
What to expect
- A fun and relaxed “Welcome to Bucks!” event.
- A welcome from key college leadership
- New students will meet other new students and current students.
- A guided comprehensive campus tour.
- Free Student Planner, information bag, and gift for attending!
- Those who attend will be entered for a chance to win $250 at our college Bookstore!
- Free food, interactive activities and music at the involvement reception!
- Parents will attend a valuable “Parent Orientation” session.
- Optional break-out sessions for students wanting more information on:
- Disability Services
- Financial Aid
What to do beforehand to prepare for the program
- Please plan to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the program to allow for check-in.
What to bring to the Welcome Event
- A positive attitude and to be ready to meet other Bucks students and staff.
- Parents are welcome!
- Plan to be at the event for no more than 3 hours.
What students are saying
- I now feel I’m an official Bucks student.
- I had no idea Bucks has so many clubs!
- The tour was great, I learned a lot!
- I made some new friends today.
- I’m excited to start at Bucks.
- Meeting other new students was great!
- The Athletics session was really informative.