Start Right / New Student Welcome Event
"Start Right" at Bucks County Community College!
- Once a new student completes placement testing, they will be given access to the "Start Right Program."
- Start Right is a mandatory program that will provide new students with essential information about the college.
- Start Right is program that uses a computer program called Canvas.
- Content will cover Advising, Registration, Services, Policies and Procedures.
- Once a new student completes Start Right, they will be reminded to attend the New Student Welcome Event at the campus of their choice.
What is the New Student Welcome Event?
- New Student Welcome Event is designed for new students and parents/guardians to visit our campus and meet our departments and services in a face-to-face setting.
- This is a fun and relaxed event.
- Content will cover meeting key staff, Student Services and Clubs and Organizations Information Fair, Campus tours, Parent Workshop with our VP of Student Affairs, Food, Free Student Planner, lots of materials and literature.
- Family are welcome to attend.
- New students reserve their seats for this event in Start Right.
Just contact the Student Life Programs Office at either
Cipriano@bucks.edu or 215-968-8257.