The purpose of the Student Government Association shall be :.
- To represent the student body in all dealings with the Board of Trustees, the administration, faculty organizations, and the public.
- To promote maximum effective participation by students on college committees in the college governance structure.
- To receive, consider, and as appropriate, act on expressions of concern by students about college policies or practices.
- To gather and disseminate to the student body information not otherwise available that will be helpful to students in making the most effective use of their time at Bucks County Community College.
- To administer the Student Activities Fee in the best interest of the student Association.
- To oversee and assist in the development, and the activities, of Student Association clubs and organizations.
- To facilitate an on-campus program of social and recreational activities by financing the Union Program Board for students.