Officer or Councilor must:
- Be enrolled at Bucks County Community College for 3 (three) or more credits.
- Have achieved at the time of his/her election or appointment a cumulative grade point average of 2.0 or better. This provision will not apply to a student in his/her first academic semester.
- Maintain thereafter a cumulative grade point average of 2.0 or better.
- Must completely fill out all parts of the Election Packet for eligibility as an official candidate.
- Please read Article V of the Student Government Association Constitution for eligibility and terms of office.